Widely known as the "King of Oils," Argan oil excels in a variety of cosmetic ranges. This natural gift has earned the distinction of being one of the most effective and finest massage oils available. Argan oil found its way into professional spas and massage salons as multipurpose body massage oil, just as it did in many other cosmetic and healthcare sectors.
Argan Oil penetrates deeply into the skin, providing the body with a wonderful sense of relaxation. This oil leaves no residue or greasy marks on the skin after application because of its non-oily and non-greasy qualities. There are numerous reasons why this oil has been found to be effective.
1. Skin Hydration:
One of the key benefits of Argan Oil is that it is non-greasy; hence it does not clog pores of the skin. It penetrates the skin thoroughly which aids in its fast absorption. The moisturizing properties also help in hydrating the skin.
2. Boosts Blood Circulation:
Argan oil relieves muscle tension and relieves back and leg pain. Muscle cramps can also be relieved with its use. It also promotes blood circulation which aids in the right functioning of the body.
3. Body Exfoliation:
Greener and natural products are becoming increasingly popular. Exfoliating using argan oil rather than a chemical exfoliant is one example. Argan oil assists in the removal of dead skin cells, and excess oil from the body. After massaging, your skin will feel cleaner and lighter.
4. Removes Stretch Marks:
Argan oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, which helps to increase skin elasticity and renew its suppleness. The vitamins and fatty acids (omega 3) in argan oil encourage healthy skin cell growth. Argan oil is known to help pregnant women in reducing the appearance of stretch marks in a safe, natural, and healthy way, by gently massaging stretch marks with argan oil. Stretch marks can lighten and eventually disappear with regular use.
5. Relieves Stress:
Regular massage with argan oil helps to reduce stress. Applying this oil can bring about a sense of calmness, improve our emotional wellbeing and help in managing sleep.
6. Reduces Muscle Pain:
Argan oil works well as a massage oil to treat minor aches and pains like muscular and joint pain. Argan oil for pain treatment is especially favored by those who prefer hydrotherapy, phytotherapy, and aromatherapy. It softens the skin, deeply hydrates it, and guards against drying out.
The oil penetrates easily and fast into the skin after the massage thanks to its non-greasy characteristics. As a result, there is no oily film on your skin. Here are some tips you can consider before using this oil:
- Just before the final rinse off after bathing, apply this oil lightly to get soft, supple skin.
- When you have the option of visiting a sauna or a Turkish steam bath, exfoliate the skin with an exfoliating glove for extremely soft skin. After that, take a warm shower, pat yourself dry and then massage with Argan oil.
- If you go to a massage parlor, make sure to specify that you want to be massaged with Argan oil ahead of time.
Have you tried our product?
Opt for nature-rich Aaranyaa Argan Body Massage Oil which is free from Sulfates, Paraben, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, and Artificial Preservatives. It has antioxidant properties and is an excellent skin moisturizer. It is also a strong antioxidant and helps to remove wrinkles, fine lines keeping the skin moisturized.
- Aaranyaa Argan Body Massage Oil has essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that get absorbed easily into the skin to give the perfect nourishment, moisturization, and helps to improve blood circulation of the body.
- Soft Heel Cream with Shea Butter & Turmeric prevents moisture loss, keeps skin soft, and smooth. It improves the hydration of the skin and promotes cell regeneration. This cream brings much-needed relief to dry cracked skin.
- Youth Protect Day Cream Okra SPF - 15+ is formulated with Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid to give therapeutic skincare benefits like hydration, moisturization, and rejuvenation to skin cells.
A massage with Argan oil produces an obvious result: a relaxed mind and body! Actually, it's everything in one. To round up this blog, make sure you're using genuine products made with Argan oil, only then will you be able to reap its full benefits.