Keep your skin clear, hydrating and glowing this summer with aaranyaa’s tips and products.
- Wash your face twice a day. Start by washing your face and neck with cool water once in the morning to get rid of sebum. Tea tree oil has cooling properties that can also ward off oncoming pimples, soothe your skin and give you a clean canvas to work with. You should definitely wash your face to get rid of the dirt and pollution that gets caught in our pores.
- Use a toner at least once a day. A pivotal part of CTM or cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, a good toner helps close your pores and gives your skin a glow. aaranyaa’s Alcohol-Free Toner has rosemary and tea tree extracts that can prove to be useful.
- Use a face pack once a week. Turmeric (Haldi) is traditionally found in Indian homes and is a part of a ceremony during Indian weddings. Use turmeric and milk as a DIY mask or use aaranyaa Rejuvenating Turmeric Face Mask.
- Protect your skin from sun damage. Did you know that green tea is an oral sunscreen? Drink a cup of this miracle tea to make the most of the antioxidants in your body. For physical protection and tanning, try aaranyaa Sunblock Lotion SPF 40: it’s water-resistant and protects you from UV-B rays.
- Drink lots of water. Keep yourself hydrated with fresh juices, coconut water, and fermented milk. Make it a point to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. What are your favorite tips? Tell us in the comments’ section.
Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Manavi Siddhanti and I’m a lifestyle journalist and a beauty blogger based in New Delhi, India. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you here, on aaranyaa’s website.
So what am I doing here? Let me tell you!
How I First Met Mr. Singh
About four years ago, I worked for India Today Group wherein I met one of the owners behind the brand, Mr Nagendra P Singh. Clad in comfy casuals (and two decades of experience at MNCs), he was unlike the people I usually meet. He neither tried too hard to sell his product nor did he have any overexaggerated claims. He let his products do the talking. He asked me to try his products and let him know what I think, “That’s my number on the label,” Mr Singh said.
Most brands give out toll-free numbers that are usually answered by harrowed customer executives. He took it upon himself to receive, and respond to each and every customer’s feedback. With such a genuine connection from the beginning, I started liking some of aaranyaa’s products (a sulfate-free shampoo in particular!) and even wrote about them.
Time passed, I moved onto new ventures (my own, this time) and aaranyaa grew steadily, taking its customers by storm.
How we reconnected
Mr. Singh got to hear I had become a blogger through an ex-colleague and got in touch with me. A few calls later, he told me what he was up to, and I came onboard as their social media manager, content creator, and blogger. Our Facebook page is growing as a genuine community and our Instagram feed is getting more and more likes every day.
As the brand sticks to its principles of Ayurvedic skincare, Mr. Singh, along with the expertise of Dr PR Singh works on new product launches and a special milestone: Our all new website. Let’s celebrate this fresh new start by saying thank you. Thank you for being a part of Team aaranyaa.
Don’t forget to tell us what you think of our website in the comments’ section.
Until next time.