Keep your skin clear, hydrating and glowing this summer with Aaranyaa’s tips and products.
- Wash your face twice a day. Start by washing your face and neck with cool water once in the morning to get rid of sebum. Tea tree oil has cooling properties that can also ward off oncoming pimples, soothe your skin and give you a clean canvas to work with. You should definitely wash your face to get rid of the dirt and pollution that gets caught in our pores.
- Use a toner at least once a day. A pivotal part of CTM or cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, a good toner helps close your pores and gives your skin a glow. Aaranyaa’s Alcohol-Free Toner has rosemary and tea tree extracts that can prove to be useful.
- Use a face pack once a week. Turmeric (Haldi) is traditionally found in Indian homes and is a part of a ceremony during Indian weddings. Use turmeric and milk as a DIY mask or use Aaranyaa Rejuvenating Turmeric Face Mask.
- Protect your skin from sun damage. Did you know that green tea is an oral sunscreen? Drink a cup of this miracle tea to make the most of the antioxidants in your body. For physical protection and tanning, try Aaranyaa Sunblock Lotion SPF 40: it’s water-resistant and protects you from UV-B rays.
- Drink lots of water. Keep yourself hydrated with fresh juices, coconut water, and fermented milk. Make it a point to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.What are your favorite tips? Tell us in the comments’ section.